Welcome to the
2nd MM Memorial Day Scavenger Hunt!
10 Days, 31 Stops, and loads of prizes! The rules are simple: At each stop on the tour you’ll find a military themed picture with a word or words. Collect the words and figure out the secret phrase (HINT: It’s lyrics to a song). Once you think you have the correct phrase, enter it into the Rafflecopter at any of the stops.
Three winners will be selected from all the correct phrases for the three prize packs.
Good Luck and Happy Hunting!
Our stop’s word is: Stay
1st Place Prize
- $25 Amazon GC from Sassy Girl Books
- $10 Amazon GC from Aria Grace
- $10 Amazon GC from Two Chicks Obsessed
- $5 Amazon GC from Jessie G
- $5 ARe GC from Kai Tyler
- Winners Choice of 2 Audio Books from Amy Lane
- Winners Choice of 2 eBooks Susan MacNicol‘s backlist
- Winners Choice of 3 ebooks from The Rock Gods Series from Ann Lister
- eBook of Trouble Comes in Threes by Decadent Delights
- Winners choice of any eBook on JR Gray‘s backlist
2nd Place Prize
- $10 USD Amazon GC from NR Walker
- $10 ARe GC from MM Book Escape
- $10 Amazon or ARe GC from Chris McHart
- $5 Amazon GC from Andrew Jericho
- Winners Choice of any ebook on Jessie G‘s backlist
- Winner’s choice of eBook from Jaime Reese‘s backlist title (ebook gifted via Amazon)
- eBook from Brita Addams
- eBook of The Shape of Honey from Ki Brightly
- eBook of My Zombie Boyfriend by T. Strange
3rd Place Prize (US Only)
- $10 USD Amazon GC from BFD Book Blog
- $10 USD Amazon GC from Joyfully Reviewed
- $10 ARe GC from Prism Book Alliance
- $5 Amazon CG from Carly’s Book Reviews
- Signed copies of all three published Kethric Wilcox books
- ebook Hitting Black Ice by Heloise West
- Set of Mile High Romance eEooks from Aria Grace
- eBook of Fire and Rain by Andrew Grey
- eBoook of Unexpectedly Lucky from Carly Rose
When not staying up all night writing, J.R. Gray can be found at the gym where it’s half assumed he is a permanent resident to fulfill his self-inflicted masochism. A dominant and a pilot, Gray finds it hard to be in the passenger seat of any car. He frequently interrupts real life, including normal sleep patterns and conversations, to jot down notes or plot bunnies. Commas are the bane of his existence even though it’s been fully acknowledged they are necessary, they continue to baffle and bewilder. If Gray wasn’t writing…well, that’s not possible. The buildup of untold stories would haunt Gray into an early grave. Although the idea of haunting has always appealed to him. J.R. Gray is genderqueer and prefers he/him pronouns.
***Note: all graphics are stock photos purchased from Adobe.